Saturday, September 19, 2009

YAM CHA

went pyramid today
[ jennifer, josephine, choy yie, jacq, chen peng ]
thanks to jennifer
i spent around RM160 on cosmetics!

after my piano class
went for dinner with kelvin
then i got jess's message to yam cha
so me and kelvin went to cheras
we have yam cha session in "tan cha" house
[ nick, jess, victor, cally, me and kelvin ]

nick and jess ordered a lavender tea
it taste weird
cause no taste at all
but when u smell
it has a nice smell
so nick cant even finish a cup
and victor helped





don't be shock when you see me
because you may not recognize me
i just have my new hair style
i cut it because i want to look fresher
and have something new
althought i may look older and fatter
i went for this hair cut with kelvin
he said i look good with this hair style

.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
JIANG JIANG JIANG JIANG ~~~~~~~

No comments: