Monday, July 20, 2009

PERSUASIVE SPEECH

finally done with my preparation for persuasive speech
had been practice few times
but not really fluence
need more practice tomorrow
because i am having 4 hours break between two classes
have to study for world religions' quiz
luckily i am the last speaker
so that i can take my quiz
then go to the next room
to do my speech
because they fall at the same day and time
4pm - 7pm

my topic for persuasive speech is
Help the children of Africa through World Vision Malaysia
i will talk about the life of Africa children
and how World Vision Malaysia can help them
hopefully it is interesting enough
i edited a short clip with pictures of Africa children
with my theme music
Childhood Memory
but i seriously need more practice
sleep earlier to have more energy for tomorrow
Good Night

No comments: