Sunday, July 5, 2009

CHANGING FACULTY, CONFUSING

something had bothering me these few days
i am still considering
should i change faculty?
went to see ms mariam on friday with eevon
she want to change her faculty to early childhood psychology
i want to change to diploma of psychology
i just wan to do my studies step by step
ADP just skip from general to degree
i missed a lot of knowledge if i skip diploma
if go step by step
i think it will be easier for me

something that made me surprise was
my mommy encourages me to just focus on psychology!
due to the drama
" Great Way to Care"
she had totally change her impression
towards psychology due to alex fong
she even said that
if i really interested in this subject
there's no problem if have to pay more
i cant believe these words came out from her mouth!
if you know me
i think you will properly know about
that i argue with my mommy when i went for registration in segi
because she didnt let me study psychology
she say there's no future for this subject in malaysia
and worry that i will be one of the psycho
but now
she had totally changed

everything will be confirmed
after monday
will talk to the marketing people
kelvin
because the only problem now is
i just apply my ptptn
and i will know the status of application on tuesday
the course that i registered was ADP
so
must get future information from kelvin

No comments: