Sunday, May 17, 2009

RANDOM 1

went Kemuning for my event job briefing in a restaurant named Makan Makan, the boss is our organizer, and my mom know him too, the world is so small, after the briefing, we went to a clinic which is just a few shops away from Little Master Kitchen, for an injection, i don't know what is the injection called, the event is to promote Kraft Cheese, they will demostrate what cheese can do other than cheese sandwiches, so we have to help out for some simple kitchen works, therefore we have to inject for some safety reason... the doctor looked like a pervert ( jennifer said), i think is face problem, the injection was not pain, but after one hour, my hand started to feel numb and pain, and even now, i can still feel the pain, this is a very good lesson for me, i will never work for food event after this....

i was shocked just now because my aunty told me that she reads my blog (cause my cousins are reading), and i know my other aunties are reading too because they know what concert i went and know my life quite well, i thought only friends are reading, never expect even my aunties are reading too....

No comments: