Monday, May 25, 2009

KRAFT SINGLES CHEESE EVENT JOB

worked from 22-24 may, i think this is the toughest weekend for me, at 1st jennifer told me that this is a children event, i thought only selling some kid's stuff, but who knows its selling cheese, never mind, the problem is i have to work in the kitchen, to prepare the food for the booths outside, to let customers try the sample food of what cheese can do, this is not an easy job for me cause i never do kitchen work even at home! i wash a lot dishes and pans these 3 days, just like a washers, i really get fed up on the 2nd day, and we told the boss, and he told others to wash by themselves, because the problem is, we got the same amount of salary, and the 3 of us (me, jennifer and a new friend, jovy) have to was
h the dishes but others not, they assume we are the washers... the angriesstttt part was, we finished washing at 22:00 when the event was over, and you know what i saw when we push the trolley out? others were all sitting there resting, i don't know what they had done that cause them so tire! so i decided not to wash anymore! the next two days we only wash our own kitchen stuffs...

know some new friends there, and there are chef from KDU working with us, happy to work with them, they are really got, not like some BI**H and USELESS GUYSSS, who i will never forget bout them, when we ask the guy to help to wash the dishes since the boss already told them to wash, do you know what one of the guys said? " you think we are so free to wash ah?" thats what he told jennifer, if he tell me this, i will ask him to throw away the things since no one going to wash, haihz, don't wanna talk much bout them, don wanna spoilt my mood again....


EDDIE, the chef that in-charge of our kitchen, always say me lazy ( lan dou chu zap), i think this is only his prejudice against me, i am always hardworking, haha
EUGENE, always ask me to wash the plate for steamer, which look like the plate to put dog food...
MELANIE, very patient and nice chef, and willing to help out, hope to work with her again...
WAI LIP, another funny chef, who miss his bed, he looks ordinary but he is not! and still owe me a meal because he promise me to treat me if i wipe his pans! he is the only chef that never ask me to wash dishes for him, only wiping...
KENNETH, the lecturer of the chefs, with tattoos and dyed hair, doesn't look like a lecturer or chef at all, he is quite lame actually and bully me all the time... sob sob
YIK SIANG, another nice chef with small eyes like me, haha, he always help us to ask the guys to wash the dishes, haha, thanks a lot! he don't really talk much, shy? i don't know...

from this event, i learnt how to cut bean curd, cut cheese, wash tomatoes, wash dishes, get scolded and nagging from the maid, steam bean curd with cheese, cut french breads....can u see the stain?? burnt curry at the bottom.....

i can cook!

misss moo were dancing, they were so cute and attracted the crowd....

my brunch and dinner for these 3 days......





poor eddie and melanie, washed these dishes for the 1st day, and the 2nd was me, jennifer and jovy's turn.... =(


the tomatoes cutters, can u see the potential in them?


No comments: