Saturday, May 9, 2009

MY PHOINE

the time now is 3:48 am, something happened just now, i thought i lost my phone! after i brush my teeth, i wanna take out my phone, but i cant find from my bag, my pocket was empty, i went down to the car and find, i couldn't find, i was panic, then i went back, and found a phone, my dad's nokia8250, lucky, i keep calling my phone, its dialled, no one pick up, i thought i lost it when i went to a thai temple, then i take the nokia8250 and went down to my car again, i try to call again, hopefully i can hear the vibration sound, cause i turn it silent, i called kelvin, to tell him i lost my phone, he was nervous too, he even wanna come my house to help me find my phone, i say no need, i was sweating, too panic, cause its a new phone and cost me so much! i bought it with my pocket money! i went in my room to find again, and i called again, suddenly i felt the vibration, i open my blanket, my phone was there! i cant believe it! cause before this i tried to find from the blanket but cant find too, maybe i was too panic that time till cant find anything....

i learnt a lesson today, NEVER TURN MY PHONE SILENT! and i feel bad that i wake him up in the mid nite telling him this, make him worry bout me, sorry, i will be more careful next time...

No comments: