Thursday, October 23, 2008

THURSDAY

again i slept at 4 something yesterday night, made me so sleepy the whole day, want to drink black coffee but coffee was sold out, haihz.... intercultural comm is so boring today, just discussed bout the gmc thingy, if i know i sure wont go college today, just sit there listened to their updates for 3 hrs, i also dono how i did it.....

wanna sleep when i reached home, but then got things to do, cant sleep, i faster go take my bath to keep myself awake, and till now, i don really feel that sleepy, one thing keep on pop out in my mind, PIANO! i dono y keep on thinking bout piano, want to play piano, but now is omost mid nite, i don wan to get complain from the others..... dono why my house getting more mosquitoes, bite my legs till so itchy, hate them! make sure no scars on my leg, or not no more shorts and skirts in the future....

gmc is just around the corner, have to rush de, my SPAIN booth haven start yet, only done the slide shows i think(caress did it, we just arrange the info), we still have to draw the flag out, cos if print in poster size, it may not be clear, i think its time to show my talent, the artistic side of me, hahahah, hope i don spoilt the flag....

our beloved miss chee wei... =)

No comments: