Monday, October 13, 2008

DINNER

just came back from a dinner, my mom's fren's bday, in my dad's restaurant, they were so happy till everyone drunk(except me, mommy don let me drink). but the auntie force me to drink, so i just drink a mouth of whisky, everyone tot i cant drink and i will drunk easily, but they are wrong, maybe they nvr c me drink and my parents don let me drink so they tot i m so good girl, actually i m not, i did drink last time and even my mom oso dono that i drink beer, cos my face din turn red, ahhaha..(shhh...) actually beer and those alcoholic drinks not so nice to drink, its so bitter, and whicky taste like minyak urut, ahhaha, i think it can help to unstress, but i nvr try b4, and i dono the feeling of drunk, maybe try one day, hahaha...

i dono since when, the 1st thing ppl mention bout me is " y u so fair?" i oso dono y, and after i dye my hair, ppl say i look like japanese girl, luckily not china girl, but i don think i look like japanese girl la, aiyo, i don wan to be too fair oso, scare look pale, i must go for sun bath, but ppl around me ask me don, they say don waste my fair skin, hard to get wor....

so tire again, tot can sleep till a bit late tmr cos class at 1pm, but nicholas say have to go for gmc metting at 11am, so must wake up at 10 sth, so cham, i m gonna be protected by china de(panda)..... =(

No comments: