Friday, October 10, 2008

LIFE

emmmm..... just started a blog, what shud i write? my life? myself?
today is 11th oct, its omost end of the, haihz, but what had done for this yr? nth.... today went pyramid with jennifer, i ask her, if we can live till 40 yrs old, means now we had gone through half of our life, what had we done? if till 60 yrs old, means v had gone through 1/3 of our life, then is there any plan for the 2/3 of our life? nth oso.... time flies but i had done nth for 18 yrs, and no dreams, no plan for the rest of my life, what kind of life is this? i tried hard to think bout it, but dreams and reality is totally different, what we dream of may not come true no matter how hard we tried, then what for i dream?

in psychology, one of the reasons that we dream is to fullfill what we cant get in reality, thats y we dream to fullfill our needs, i think this is quite true, and jennifer said, y i oways wan to go back my form 5 life, its bcos i m not happy now, so i compare my life now to my happier life last time, if my life is happy now, i won wan to go back my 5rho life, life is so complicated, thats y i hope i don have a long lie, hahaa, cos i suffer enough....

wednesday, i met him, which i nvr expect i will meet him again in such situation and place, when i was buying coffee, i saw someone looked like him walk towards the lift, i oly can c from the back, then i try to walk to the lift from the other side, then i saw him walk back toward the cafeteria, i turn back and saw him face to face, i oly can c his face from near cos he changed his spec and his hair is a bit long, he smile to me, and i asked him y he was there, he said he just started college here, then we just walked away, my heartbeats was so fast at that time, i nvr expect i will meet him again, some more that day was 3rd day of my mid term, which i nvr sleep well, slept not even 10 hrs for 3 days and everyday drink black coffee to keep myself awake, althought the same college (so u can imagine how my face looked like), but i don think i will meet him often due to different course, he said we can oly be good fren, but i think v r just hi-bye-frens, haihz... thats y don simply start a relationship, cos once broke up, cant even be frens....

p.s:距离那么近,这么远……

2 comments:

Jess Lim said...

dear vickie,

u finally started ur blog!!!! congratez!!!!! =D

and let it be la.. maybe u just feel u're sry to him only, go gambateh with a new life laaa~~ =)

n hor.. ur college life not fun meh..?? =.=

Vickie said...

hahaa, no la, just got some personal problems surrounding me, not college life la...