Saturday, April 10, 2010

09.04.2010

i have passed my IELTS
with band 6.5!
i got 6 for
speaking
listening
and writing
7.5 for my reading
din't know i got such a good READING skill
i was panic before i got the result
Yion called me and told me that everyone has passed their IELTS
but she has not got hers yet
this make me lagi takut
cause i have to go to the bank 1st then only take the result
the feeling of waiting was really killing me
but luckily
due to some incident
i got to take my result 1st instead of going to the bank
and the INDIAN aunty treat me quite good this time
she din't scold me!
hahah
those who took IELTS i think you know who am i talking about
now i can continue my UIU without any worry
yoohhoo~~

my weight is gaining recently
i don't know why
i think this thanks to mr lim
i must really lose weight
IT IS A MUST!!

No comments: