Saturday, May 15, 2010

15.05.2010

i really hate it when people remind me to help in my dad'd restaurant
i really don't like it
i want the freedom that i had last time
i don't like sitting there
collect money
and get scolded by people
i don't like to work
forgot to mention
i din't get any salary
i cant go any party at night every weekend
cant go here cant go there
i really HATE it!
HATE it!
HATE it!
especially when my mom ask me
am i going to a full moon party tonight
i say yes
then she said
who is going to help in shop?
i said i will help so that i will go to the party later
what kind of life is this?
i know many people might not agree with me
i should help in family business
not that i don't want to help
i just don't want being tied and can't do other things
i know myself
if i can being tie with a work
then i shall be working now
not studying now
i choose to study because i don't want to work at this moment
really HATE it
HATE it
Hate it!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some more you will be really geram when your work is not being appreciated
you know what my dad told other people?
"what to do? my daughter don't want to help me"
he said this on mother's day
because i went to aunty house for steamboat
i thought i would go back and help
but the manager told me that she got a part time
and don't need my help
ask me to enjoy myself
so i just enjoy myself there since they don't need me
but who knows they can't handle
then i faster rush back and help
at that moment
i never complain anything
until i knew what my dad said
that's really hurt
since when i din't help him?
i help him every weekends without asking for a single cent!

parents are hard to understand
they can just twist the story
to a totally different story
parents are self-center
they are always correct

i really had a very memorable mother's day this year
first
i get scolded by a customer
saying that our talapia fish is so expensive
the price should be rm10+ instead of rm40
that is so unreasonable
think what restaurant we are?
some more she said a lot of harsh words
"if you are poor i can donate money to you, but you don't simply charge me!!"
she pointed me and scolded me
you think that is my problem?
i just follow the weights that was given by the kitchen
haihz....

second
my dad wasn't at a really good mood that day
cause of the mess in the shop
other than the one that i just mentioned
my mom some more ask him for money
and pull me into the water
mom promised to buy my laptop
and give me rm2k
at first i thought of selling to my cousin
but then she said she need a laptop
if i want to sell
then sell it to her
ok
i told her i am selling at rm1k
but she said she will give me rm2k
who knows
she told my dad that i need 3k to buy a new laptop
so that she can get 1k
and i get scolded from my dad
say i always buy things that is unnecessary
if the old laptop still can use
don't buy a new one
harlo
i never ask him money to buy new laptop
just that she said she need it
only i reserve for her
if not
i will sell it to other people
get the money
and pay the new laptop with installment
thats my plan

i can tell you that
i never ask my dad to buy me any laptop or phone
if you know me
my dad only bought me my first phone
and my first laptop
the first laptop is because he promised that he want to buy for me last time
i told him that i don't need it
but he insist to buy for me at that time
others
all i use my pocket money to buy
i never ask him for extra money
to buy this and that

the money is mine
i can use at whatever way i want
as long as i don't ask for additional
i never ask him for any pocket money
even though when i am broke
i only wait for him to give me when he feels he wants to

and sometimes
it is really unfair that
i want to help someone
but someone else told me no need
and ended up
the person who need my help
angry of me

No comments: