Saturday, October 10, 2009

10.10.09

just finished my piano class
so i eat my brunch
my dad da bao 2 pork mee soup and a box of rice
rice with duck drumstick and some bbq pork
he ate at 2
when i go for my piano class
he left the duck drumstick for me
and a pack of noodle soup

while i was eating the drumstick
he saw
and said
"the drumstick looks so delicous"
"you want?"
"you cant finish? and the noodle soup?
[ i cant finish the noodle and i left some ]
"i cant finish, you eat la"

then he took the bowl of noodle and drumstick and eat
"i am hungry de"
" so fast? i thought u just ate?"
"i ate at two, now hungry de, cause already two hours"
"you have to eat every two hours??"

so many piano pieces to practice
VALENTINE
TURKISH MARCH
BALLADE POUR ADELINE (half)
CHARIOTS OF FIRE
and so many assignments
mid term coming soon
DYING...

2 comments:

Jess Lim said...

waa.. y ur teacher so torture u... give u 4 songs to learn... keliann.. hahahaha

Vickie said...

ya la, got two very hard ah... help me...