Thursday, February 19, 2009

SINGLE

still doing my assignment, the stupid skill and strategies, so difficult to find the research paper, dono how people passed their paper.... raining heavily outside, feel even worse, rain+ love songs = EMO!

forgot to update on valentine's day because i got no valentine and nothing special happened on that day, stayed at home for the whole day, then at night went out to my dad's restaurant for dinner, then wait for my friend to come, he want to eat dimsum, chat a while then went home, i have been single for 19 yrs on valentine's day, seriously dont know why, always broke up b4 valentine's day and start after valentine's day, no chance to celebrate, sad.....

i dont know why people dont believe i am single and seriously no guy come after me, once again, I AM SINGLE, for almost one year, i am not lying, and seriously no guys date me, PLEASE TRUST ME! I am tire of answering these questions, please dont ask me anymore.....

No comments: