Friday, February 27, 2009

JESS PRE-BIRTHDAY

celebrated jess's birthday today, actually i feel bad when i watch at the slide shows, i realized that i only have 4 pictures in total, because i only took 4 pictures with them, a bit guilty, in the future, i will try my best to hang out with you guys, and MISS JESS, I AM NOT ANTI-SOCIAL, but you all always ask me out at the wrong timing or place, so i m not anti-social k?

mid term is coming, and i am going to study hard for my skills and strategies, its kinda tough, 6 essay questions, have to write at least HALF A PAGE in order to get 5 marks for each question, feeling stress now, don't know what to study and where to study, just study whatever i have, wish i can pass my papers.....

mommy and daddy keep on asking me where to go for my birthday dinner, but seriously i got no idea at all, maybe i don feel like celebrating so not in the mood to plan anything, maybe i don't get the person that i want to celebrate with me, so just let everything simple....

No comments: