Thursday, January 13, 2011

13.01.2011

1st blog of 2011?
omg
now only i realize that i din't even update what i did for the first day of 2011
never mind
i will talk about it when i got the pictures
let's see what happened recently
finally i got my iphone 4 after waited for almost one month!
overall was satisfy with the phone
oh ya
new semester just started
and I got the result the first day when my course started
miracle!
usually it will delay around 1 week after semester started
i got 1A and 3B
FIRST TIME GETTING AN A FOR UIU SUBJECT!
but i was quite disappointed that i didn't get an A for my international finance
this is the 2nd time getting an A
and both A are from Mr Lee
lucky
i thought my A was gone
cause i didn't do well for the MCQ part
never mind
it was over!
new semester begin
and i must
IS A MUST
work harder
i must get more A for my UIU subject
i am not asking for any graduate class
but i hope my cert will look more "BEAUTIFUL"
let's work hard together friends!
i said it, and i meant it!
i will really work harder this semester
i promise!

No comments: