Thursday, April 8, 2010

07.04.2010

hot weather
bad temper
not my fault
i hate this kind of weather
still feeling hot even in an air-cond room
and
JOJOAN
i haven lei yeh la
hot temper not because i want to lei yeh
but those people really "hak yan zang"!!
don't wanna talk about them here
i don't want to POLLUTE my blog.....

i think last two weeks if i am not mistaken
the family right up on my house (condo) just move away
they make a lot of noisy while packing
(sometimes they make noisy for no reasons too!)
and i thought
FINALLY THEY MOVE OUT!
BUT
there are people moving in
now
everyday
they BING BING BANG BANG
screw here and there
hammer here and there
OMG
how am i going to take my nap?
i have to wait until 5
cause they finish work at 5
then only i go home and take a rest
i cant stand those noise
it is really irritating
plus this kind of weather
they will start to renovate from 9 to 5
i think i am going to wake up early tomorrow
thanks to them!

but i really wanna write a "FOK"(服)to my dad
he can sleep with his high volume snores
under this kind of environment


just now only i realize that i key in the wrong amount for my CFM
i key in the amount for cost of sales
instead of sales
how careless i am
mommy some more ask me to work for her
pay me RM1k a month
just to key in numbers
no way!
i know how careless i am
i have no money to pay back if i key wrong anything
cause once i key wrongly
it can involve a pay back of a huge amount of money
so better stay at home and sleep
Lol

No comments: